PERSUASIVE PRESENTING BLOG
VIDEO: Why Women Make Better Business LeadersPosted on Mar 27
Despite everyone being 52% of the population, we are considerably under represented at the senior levels in business, politics, education… which means that we don’t have an equal say in the decisions that affect us.
This video outlines the key findings from a Harvard Business Review study into women as leaders which shows why it is essential for women to STEP UP and STAND OUT.
As well as watching to discover more about their findings, look at it from the point of view of a good presentation and think about,
1) What is good about it….?
2) What could be improved….?
Until next time,
with best wishes for your success,
Cath Daley Ltd.
To find out more about how as a woman leader you can make a bigger difference and STEP UP and STAND OUT, click here.
What's the Number 1 Success Killer for any presentation?Find out how you can avoid it...
and get your free download of the unique 7-Part Winning Presentations Mini-course nowDOWNLOAD NOW
- All articles
- Business Presentations
- Communication skills
- Presentation Skills
- Business Pitching
- Social Media
- Business Networking
- Time management
- Public Speaking
- Leadership Development
- Women Leaders
SEARCH BY TAG
SUBSCRIBE TO FEEDS
- The BEM Principle- Ignore it at Your Peril!
- The 6 Ways You Communicate Your Executive Presence – or Don’t!
- You Will Continue to Get What You Don’t Want in 2015 Unless You Make This Change….
- Why Making New Year’s Resolutions is a Waste of Your Time
- 3 Steps to a Stressless Christmas