PERSUASIVE PRESENTING BLOG
Video: Why the “Ugly Betty” Approach to Business Networking Doesn’t Work…..Posted on Jul 28
If you regularly go business networking have you noticed an increase in the number of events and the number of people new to networking?
And I think many have been given this sort of advice…..
and then they wonder why they don’t enjoy it and why it doesn’t work!
Have you encountered anyone using the ” Ugly Betty” approach recently?
If so, I’d love to hear how you responded and your tips for dealing with it.
Until next time,
with best wishes for your success,
For a better and more effective way to network check out http://www.cathdaley.com/programmes/networking/
What's the Number 1 Success Killer for any presentation?Find out how you can avoid it...
and get your free download of the unique 7-Part Winning Presentations Mini-course nowDOWNLOAD NOW
- All articles
- Business Presentations
- Communication skills
- Presentation Skills
- Business Pitching
- Social Media
- Business Networking
- Time management
- Public Speaking
- Leadership Development
- Women Leaders
SEARCH BY TAG
SUBSCRIBE TO FEEDS
- The BEM Principle- Ignore it at Your Peril!
- The 6 Ways You Communicate Your Executive Presence – or Don’t!
- You Will Continue to Get What You Don’t Want in 2015 Unless You Make This Change….
- Why Making New Year’s Resolutions is a Waste of Your Time
- 3 Steps to a Stressless Christmas