If you are in business, whether you realize it or not, you are repeatedly presenting yourself and your ideas – whether that’s to your team, your boss, a client, your stakeholders, the board. It doesn’t have to be in a formal presentation situation. It can be in a meeting but whatever the situation the impact you make is down to how effectively you communicate.
1) You’re not getting exactly the results you want, so you need to do something different
2) No matter how good you are, others could be better at presenting than you
3) You want a promotion
4) You cannot not communicate , so you need to learn exactly what you are conveying
5) You could be switching off your “audience” without knowing it. This could be losing you credibility
6) To secure more business and win more contracts
7) To be more influential in your organisation – all communication is influence
8) To deal with difficult people without the stress
9) To make a bigger impact and be remembered even when people have only met you once
10) To be able to agree with everyone and still get what you want
11) To be able to resolve conflict without confrontation
12) To use your language more effectively so as to persuade and convince others to do business with you or give you that promotion, rather than your competitors
….. and because it’s never been more important to be good at it.
Until next time.
With best wishes for your success,
Cath Daley Ltd.
P.S. in the next post I’ll share with you
4 Ways to Build Your Persuasive and Powerful Presence as a Woman in Your Business.
If you are ready now to become more persuasive and take your presentations skills to the next level then
click here to book your free, no obligation 1-2-1 Coaching Conversation with me