You’re a woman leader and you’re feeling stressed out, overwhelmed or unfulfilled.
It sometimes feels like you’re surviving rather than thriving.
Maybe because …
- you have a huge workload, are fed up having to keep all the plates spinning and you never get time for yourself…
- or you’re fed up dealing with difficult people and are under increased pressure to get results …
- or you have a huge vision for what you want to achieve but it just seems impossible….
Welcome! My name is Cath Daley and I help women just like you.
I work with women CEOs, Directors, Business Owners and Entrepreneurs who are brilliant at what they do but who are stressed a lot of the time and who feel there must be more to life.
I help you to make the changes you need to make so that overwhelm is a thing of the past and you move from surviving to thriving.You learn tools that enable you develop your resilience and resourcefulness to become a more effective and happier leader both in your professional and your personal life.
There are two main Leadership Coaching and Training Programmes which are customised to meet your individual needs. You can find out more by clicking on the links below.
"Since working with Cath, I have gone on to achieve so much more than I ever believed possible."
CEO Mencap Liverpool
Cath has worked with people from …
- Butcher & Gundersen
- Edwards Lifesciences
- Portswigger Web Security
- Imperial Tobacco
- DWF LLP
- Turner & Townsend
- Santander UK
- Liverpool Chamber of Commerce
- Advanced Laser Technology Ltd
- Ryder Architecture
- Morgan Sindall
- The Charities Trust
- Liverpool City Council
- Youth Sports’ Trust
- Cheviot Asset Management Ltd.
- Lovelock Mitchell Architects
- Aurora Media
- ICC Solutions
- Liverpool Mencap
- Heriot Hughes
- Wigan & Leigh CVS
- Bernard Taylor Partnership
- ITT Solutions
- Bolland and Lowe
- Spirit Security Services
- Radio Merseyside
- Tender Management Ltd.
- Jam Recruitment
- Your Business E-zine
- Vision tdm Ltd
- KL Interior
- Taylor Napier Partnership … and many more.